The Nordic Nuclear Forum Conference will bring a number of international experts on stage. The two-day program is an opportunity to inspire discussion, bring insights and share visions on current issues from the entire nuclear life cycle.
Networking and business meetings are crucial parts of Nordic Nuclear Forum.
We have a powerful networking tool Brella to make sure that you get the best possible connections at Nordic Nuclear Forum, whether you’re looking for new leads, clients, contacts or more. There’s a dedicated 1-to-1 meeting area with numbered tables where you can have meetings with relevant connections. 20 min meeting slots are setup in parallel to the conference sessions except for the opening keynote session.
When you register to Nordic Nuclear Forum, you’ll get an e-mail with instructions. The following easy steps will get you started right away.
- Sign in to Brella with the join code included in the confirmation e-mail.
- Write your pitch in few words, tick few boxes to tell what you offer and what you are looking for.
- Suggest meetings with a click from the participant list. The best matches are listed on the top.
With Brella, you can see the conference program along with your personal 1-to-1 meeting schedule. Select the sessions of your interest, and choose when you’re available for 1-to-1 meetings. Your schedule is fully under your control.
Register now and start arranging meetings!
- Session 1 | The new era of nuclear energy
- Session 2 | Nuclear safety
- Session 3 | Innovations in nuclear technology
- Session 4 | Nuclear new build
- Session 5 | 100-year lifetime for existing reactors
- Session 6 | Recipes of efficient waste management and decommissioning